Monday, June 27, 2011

Two words. I FAIL!!!

Dear blogging life...I'm sorry I haven't been around much. It's not that I don't want to it's just uh.... I'm busy yes that's it i'm busy....


 



So far summer has been pretty darn grand. Cheer has been going great!  The team is really looking great this year. I love being back into gymnastics and it suprised me how much I missed it, taking a year off an all. I really am so thankful to be back in it an able to actually do the things I havent been able to in a while.. and work has been pretty swell as well.! Working as a maid yeah...I smell some pretty gross stuff but hey a jobs a job. I have done quiet a bit of stuff this summer as well. Going to lava! Woo! That was a blast!!! Hot tubbing! Movies! An spendin some time at the lake with friends. I have some things that I need to get off my chest though. One. Never again will I car dance at stop lights. Two sunsets absolutely make my day better. And finally three, rain is the most amazing thing in the world. Right now there is only one thing on my mind though. COUNT DOWNS! 7 Days until the 4th of july. 16 until a possible trip :). 34 until cheer camp. 38 until my beautiful cousin is married.! :) 41 until possibly the grand canyon. 43 until my favorite trip to a baseball game :). 44 until I HOPE CRIS ANGEL PLEASE! :). Then of course school shopping. Somewhere soon I will put a count down of until senior pictures!!!! Woo! Wait.. Ahhh.. I'm a senior... :/

No comments:

Post a Comment